Microsoft Outlook is an information management system that is a part of Microsoft Office. Though primarily its task is managing emails, it performs an amalgamation of various tasks such as maintaining calendars, tasks, contacts, web browsing, etc. Facing errors in all apps and devices is normal. These errors may arise from various technical glitches or some human errors. On using Outlook for quite some time, people have faced [pii_email_0642b6407de1d9fad1d4] error many times. Let us first learn what is this error and the reasons why this error occurs.
What does this error code mean?
Well, this error code means that your Microsoft Outlook is not working with accuracy. These kinds of errors occur when the installation is not done properly. The occurrence of this error code frequently may lead to a disappointing user experience.
Prominent Reasons Which Lead to [pii_email_0642b6407de1d9fad1d4] error Code:
- The error sometimes occurs due to the wrong installation of the software on your device.
- The error code may appear if the latest version is not updated on your device.
- Having corrupted files on the device can also lead to the appearance of this error code.
- There may be an issue with another software or the mail transfer protocol server.
- The error can be relocated due to the usage of multiple accounts without clearing the cache.
4 Methods to Fix the technical [pii_email_0642b6407de1d9fad1d4] error
These problems require a significant solution for clearing out this technical mess. So, let’s now understand more about the four major methods which are a savior for fixing these chaotic errors.
Method 1 (Update the Microsoft Outlook)
- Customer Service Executives state that such technical errors persist when the device is not updated with the updated version. If so then check and update the device with the latest Outlook version.
- All the previous files will be retrieved in the new version once the device is updated.
- It’s important to take a data backup before installing the latest and updated version of Microsoft Outlook on the Laptop or PC.
- Choose the option ‘ Easy File Transfer’ and if the problem persists then contact customer care.
Method 2 (Clean up all the cookies and cache from the device)
- Clearing cookies and cache after using Microsoft Outlook is necessary for avoiding technical glitches within the device.
- Users are suggested to ‘log out’ from their respective accounts after completing the work.
- Post logging out of all the accounts proceeds to clear the cookies and cache from the settings section.
- Restart the device after completing this step and then login into the Microsoft account.
- This procedure resolves almost 50% of the technical error.
Method 3 (Isolate the third party application used for emails)
- Usage of multiple email applications isolates the normal work procedure which leads to technical issues at times.
- Problems arise when a person uses two email applications at a single time.
- To resolve this issue, customers need to remove the untrusted source of third-party email applications so that the device can operate smoothly.
- Post completion of this step, once again open the Microsoft Outlook and check if the issue has been resolved.
Method 4 (Select an Auto Repair Tool to solve the issue)
- The tool automatically corrects and repairs the problem which occurs in Microsoft Outlook.
- Open ‘Control Panel’ and ‘Tools Function Setup’ for checking the relevant details about the software.
- Switch on ‘Office 365application’.
- Select ‘Microsoft Application’ for repairing the device.
- Select the type of fix as per your choice.
- Tap on the option ‘Fix’ and follow the given command on the screen.
- If possible, choose the net version of the relevant auto repair tool.
- Post completion of all these steps now restart the Microsoft Outlook and if still technical errors take place then contact the technical support to resolve the issue.
If after checking for all plausible reasons for the error code, you can just uninstall the whole software and reinstall it again. To prevent such errors from occurring in the future, it is best to avoid multitasking, i.e., using too many different accounts from a single device. If the error code problem still occurs periodically, you can reach out to the customer support service of the Microsoft team. They are reliable and helpful.